Mission Statement & Objectives
The mission of the Pekingese Club is to promote the good practice of:-
- Sportsmanship in the show ring.
- Breeding healthy Pekingese dogs.
- Advancement in Pekingese health & research.
- The breeding and ownership of sound, typical, and healthy dogs of good temperament.
The objective of the Pekingese Club is to:-
- Hold and support the holding of dog shows under kennel club rules and regulations.
The Pekingese Club also promotes the principle that a Pekingese make an ideal family pet, and supports the principle that Pekingese are:-
Fit for function fit for life.